I am a student at ENS Paris, in Physics and Computer Science. I am mainly interested in subjects at the interface between Physics and Computer Science, especially in quantum information and quantum computation, mostly from a theoretical and computer science point of view. I am also interested in quantum information, quantum computation and robotics. I have gained some experiences in these domains thanks to past internships.
Who am I?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science. École normale supérieure (Paris).
- Algorithms, digital systems, compilation, formal languages, calculability.
- M.Sc. in Physics. École normale supérieure (Paris). ENS-ICFP Master “Fundamental Concepts of Physics” obtained with honours.
- Quantum mechanics, computational physics, statistical field theory, general relativity.
- B.Sc. in Physics. École normale supérieure (Paris).
- Quantum mechanics, optics, statistical physics, experimental physics, relativity, hydrodynamics.
- CPGE, Lycée Sainte-Geneviève.
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- July 2010
- Baccalauréat, Clermont-Ferrand.
- Science major, option mathematics, obtained with first class honours.
- M2 internship in QUANTIC team at INRIA Paris, supervised by Mazyar Mirrahimi.
- Oral examiner in Physics in CPGE (MPSI / MP*).
- Lycée Sainte-Geneviève, Lycée-Henri-IV and Lycée Saint-Louis.
- 6 months internship at Wandercraft.
- R&D mechatronics: software architect, developer, reviewer and tester.
- 5 months internship in theoretical Physics, BEC Center, Trento, Italia.
- Theoretical study of the hybridization phenomenon between first and second sound in Bose-Einstein condensates, supervised by Pr. S. Stringari and Pr. L. P. Pitaevskii.
- July 2013
- 5 weeks internship in experimental Physics, Institut d'Optique, Palaiseau.
- Experimental internship on laser locking by beat note method in the gigahertz domain (30GHz), supervised by Pr. David Clément.
- Olympiades nationales de la chimie
- French chemistry competition. Ranked 1st in my district and 12th at the national competition.
- Summer 2009
- Design and realization of a new website for GFP
- I set up a new website for the French national scientific society Groupe Français d’Études et d’Applications des Polymères.
Quantum mechanics, Optics, Computational physics
Compilation, Algorithms, Robotics, Formal languages
Systems and networks, Scientific computation
Python, OCaml, Web (HTML / CSS / PHP / JS), C, C++
French (native), English (fluent), Spanish (B1 European level)
Actual and past experiences
- In charge of hackEns, the student hacklab in the ENS.
- Participation in the Coupe de France de Robotique, a French robotic tournament, in 2013. The team was ranked 42nd out of 146 challenging teams.
- Moderator of mailing-lists in the ENS.
- Former webmaster of the Lycée Sainte-Geneviève website.
Selection of personal projects
- Participation in the CitizenWatt project, supported by Paris city hall. I was involved in the schematics design and I coded the backend software.
- One (among many) code using the API. A webapp using the Velib' API to get a Velib app on FirefoxOS.
- A simple experiment to control a presentation remotely, using a webserver.
- A small Python module to work with scientific papers.
- A tool to automatically extract and fetch openaccessness of references in a given paper.
- Practiced for 12 years.
- Programming and hacking
- Actively involved in open-source developments and hacklabs. Interested in electronics.
- Free and open-source software
- Administration of a private server to self-host some personal websites and services (e-mails, …) since July 2012. Involved in open-source communities (Mozilla, …).